Hybrid Digital Onboarding & Know Your Customer (KYC compliance with AML4)
ID Verification is a comprehensive identity verification solution for customer enrollment. It is the answer for financial institutions looking to deploy a fast, convenient, and compliant way of performing identity checks to prevent themselves from money laundering activities.
In the current regulatory landscape, global financial organizations must make significant investments in anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-terrorism controls (CFT) leading them to follow a client identification procedure of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) or Know Your Customer (KYC). ID Verification helps banks provide a smooth customer onboarding experience that complies with KYC regulations and minimizes the risk of fraud.
Gemalto’s ID verification solution automatically performs, in a few seconds, the three verification actions required to identify a customer and it also allows a real-time enrollment in any configuration. It is a fully flexible solution that can be easily deployed across subsidiaries and branches.
Our solution automatically provides, in a matter of seconds:
- digital capture of customer information for instant auto-fill in enterprise data systems
- multichannel identity document verification, with adaptable security levels
- option of customer authentication using biometric technologies
- option of customer risk assessment through the review of PEPs, sanctions or watch lists
Mellon’s Hybrid solution offers organizations various services depending on local regulations and IT infrastructure:
- Off-line ID Verification with Back-office services
- Video Call services for extra security checks and liveness
- Uploading of extra accompanied documents to support remote on-boarding
- Remote issuing of Qualified Certificate to support Remote Digital Signing under eIDAS regulation